Surya Mangal Angarak Dosha occurs when the Sun and Mars are in the same house in the birth chart. This conjunction has a strong influence and has a significant impact on the native’s life.
Because of their overly assertive and aggressive nature, people with Surya Mangal Angarak Dosha may face problems and obstacles in almost every vital aspect of their lives. On the other hand, Surya – Mangal Angarak Dosha produces varying results depending on their placement and degree of conjunction. The Surya Mangal Angarak Dosh Nivaran Puja is the most powerful Vedic method for counteracting the adverse effects of the Dosha.
- This Puja should be performed whenever a Mangal Rahu Or Surya Mangal Dosha is present in any of the houses in a Native’s horoscope.
- A Mangal Rahu / Surya Mangal Dosha, also known as Angarak Yoga in a horoscope, occurs when the planets Mangal (Mars) and Rahu, or the planets Surya and Mangal, are placed in the same house of the horoscope.
- This Dosha is formed, according to some astrologers, even when Mars and Rahu are aspecting each other or when Mars and Ketu are together.
- A typical Mangal Rahu Angarak Dosha can only be formed when the two are explicitly placed together.
- This Mangal Rahu / Surya Mangal Dosha (Angarak Dosha) is a highly harmful yoga that can cause tremendous difficulties in a person’s life, especially if the planets Mars and Rahu are malefic in the horoscope. Thus, a remedial puja for this Dosha should be performed.
How does Surya Mangal Angarak Dosha Puja Work?
- Surya Mangal Angarak’s formal name is Surya Mangal Angarak. Dosha Nivaran Puja incorporates Kalash’s Puja and the Pujas of the other five essential deities: Ganesh, Shiva, Matruka, Navagraha, and Pradhan-Devta.
- The Surya mantra (7000 times) and the Mangal Bija Mantra are chanted/recited during Puja (10000 times).
- Then, a Homa (Havan) ritual is performed in which Ghee, Seasam, Barley, and other sacred material associated with Lord Sun and Mangal are offered to Agni. At the same time, 700 Surya Mantras and 1000 Mangal Mantras are recited.
- Yagya / Homa is an essential remedy for removing the adverse effects of Angarak Dosha from your astrological chart.
- To achieve the best results, the Puja will be performed on the nearest best Muhurat, i.e. in a Mangal or Sun Nakshatra and on Sunday.
- To complete the Puja during the Muhurta, MyPandit will appoint a team of 4 to 5 priests led by masters of Vedic rituals.
All shipments are sent through reputed courier services that take 3-7 business days within India and 7-15 business days for international shipping.
*Some products may have an associated image or photo. These are for reference only and should be considered illustrative.
How will the Puja be performed?
At MyPandit, the Puja will be performed in the following manner:-
- The Acharya will receive all of the pujas to be conducted and allocate and arrange your Puja to a specific Panditji.
- The chosen Panditji will perform only one Puja at a time.
- Your Panditji will get your information and examine it to construct a Sankalpa, or Statement of Purpose for the Puja. This is critical since it must be consistent with your goal.
- Just before the Puja begins, you will be summoned to recite the Sankalpa with the Panditji. This is the first step. You can also participate in this Puja live using Google Meet.
- While the Puja is being done, you should try to sit in a quiet corner in your house or in a temple and recite “Mangal Mantra – ॐ क्रां क्रीं क्रौं सः भौमाय नमः। and Surya Mantra – ॐ ह्रां ह्रीं ह्रौं स: सूर्याय नम:।” continuously.
- The Puja has come to a close. Your Panditji will call you again at the end of the Puja to impart the positive energy generated during the Puja. This is referred to as Shreya Dana or Sankalp Purti.
Will my physical presence be required?
No. The beauty of this technique is that you can attend it online and are not obliged to be physically there while the Puja is performed.
- What details do you need to perform this Puja?
- We require the following from you to do the Surya Mangal Angarak Dosha Puja:
- Complete Name
- Gotra (Not Mandatory)
- The current city of residence, including state, country, and so forth.
- Purpose Statement – Why are you performing the Puja?
How long is the Surya Chandra Amavasya Dosha Puja?
Generally, it takes 5 to 6 hours. To get maximum benefits, it is advisable to chant Mantra.
How do you personalise the Puja for me?
We customise the Puja for you in the following ways:
- A dedicated Panditji will perform your Puja. He does the Puja exclusively for you for 5 to 6 hours.
- You can also participate in this Puja live using Google Meet.
- Your Statement of Purpose serves as the foundation for the Sankalpa, which Your Panditji has you recite before your Puja begins. This is done over the phone.
- You will receive another phone call after Puja to collect spiritual energy during the whole procedure. This is called Sankalp Purti or Shreya Dana.
After performing this Puja, when can I expect results?
Surya Mangal Angarak Dosha Puja is an enthralling ritual that generates a lot of positive energy. Its strength determines the effectiveness of your Sankalpa or Statement of Purpose. When you perform this Puja with complete commitment and confidence, you will see results in 2 to 3 months.
Can I perform this Puja regularly?
Yes, this Puja can be performed regularly primarily for the following purposes:-
- If your “Sankalp” or Statement of Purpose is too broad, one Puja may not be enough to provide you with the spiritual energy you need to overcome the obstacles in your path. To achieve the desired results, you may need to repeat the Puja every month.
- If the harmful effects of planetary combinations are too strong, the amount of spiritual energy required increases, and the Puja can be repeated.
- If you were born with a significant amount of “dosha” or negative influences, this Puja performed once a year can work wonders for you.
Depending on the situation, it may take a few months, but doing it consistently creates a positive upward spiral for you.
Is performing a Puja better than other remedies like Gemstone, Yantra, or Rudraksha?
Gemstones and Rudraksha, in general, serve a life-long purpose. When worn, they magnify the power of a specific planet. A Puja is performed to redirect the planet’s energy in the desired direction and achieve the desired results. Wearing a Gemstone or a Rudraksha and performing a Puja is a powerful combination, especially when you want to achieve a big goal or escape the harmful effects of adverse planetary combinations.
Will this Puja help my family members too?
Yes, it can benefit your family, neighbours, friends, and acquaintances, in other words, everyone. However, it is best to have your chart examined by an experienced astrologer to determine if the specific Graha Shanti Puja is required for you.