Yellow Topaz Stone attracts the energies of planet Jupiter and is the substitute stone for the Yellow Sapphire. It is a stone for prosperity, passion, and strength. Also, if you have any unresolved or painful feelings to work through, keep one close to you to minimize bad memories. It is a beneficial stone for students and helps them to focus on their studies. Yellow Topaz has long been considered a “lucky” stone. Authentic and Natural Yellow Topaz helps to attract good fortune and abundance in life. It is a powerful gemstone to eliminate negativity and bring happiness.
- Yellow Topaz helps you to empower and appease the planet Jupiter.
- It enhances your luck and attracts abundance in life.
- Yellow Topaz should be worn by the individual who faces obstacles due to the weak position of Jupiter in the birth chart.
- To amplify the Yellow Topaz Stone benefits, it is energised and attuned by MyPandit Expert Astrologers by performing Vedic rituals.
How does Yellow Topaz Gemstone work?
- Each Gemstone has different characteristics and meanings. Hence, the Yellow Topaz also possesses the powers of the planet associated with it.
- Yellow Topaz Gemstone is a powerful stone that possesses the energies of the planet Jupiter in the form of colour-coded frequencies. The gemstone will harness this energy and channel it into your environment.
- Yellow Topaz Stones have awesome healing powers that can boost your wellbeing while promoting a sense of calmness and serenity.
- Gemstone worn according to the ascendant or the lucky house proves to be beneficial for the wearer.
- Gemstones have their own unique vibrational healing energy. Hence, the astrology Gemstone aligned with your birth chart allows it to work for you in the way you want it.
- Yellow Topaz is not too expensive and can work well as a substitute for Yellow Sapphire.
All shipments are sent through reputed courier services that take 3-7 working days within India and 7-15 working days for international shipping.
*Some products may have an associated image or photo. These are for reference only and should be considered illustrative.