Acquire Wisdom & Knowledge With 4 Mukhi Rudraksha!
Four Mukhi Rudraksha is said to have the qualities of the planet Jupiter and the blessings of Lord Brihaspati. It helps to attain immense knowledge and wisdom and enhances your communication skills. It will even boost your immunity. Four Mukhi Rudraksha will guard you against the malefic effects of Mercury. The original 4 Mukhi Rudraksha also offers a range of therapeutic benefits. Buy 4 Mukhi Rudraksha online with us and manifest your desires.
To amplify the benefits, Four Mukhi Rudraksha is energised and attuned by MyPandit Expert Astrologers by performing Vedic rituals.
- Char Mukhi Rudraksha helps you to empower and appease the planet Mercury.
- It protects you from the malefic impacts due to the weak position of Mercury in your birth chart.
- You get attuned & energised Char Mukhi Rudraksha by Expert Astrologers using strict Vedic rituals for maximum benefits.
- MyPandit.com offers 100% Original and Lab-Certified 4 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- 100% Authenticity Guaranteed.
How does Four Mukhi Rudraksha work?
- Rudraksha is a symbol of Lord Shiva himself. It is derived from the word Rudra means Lord Shiva, and Aksh means eyes/ tears, hence the meaning of Rudraksha is Shiva’s tears.
- Rudraksha contains the vital energy and special healing powers of the universe.
- The effects and benefits of Rudraksha are stated in many Vedic scriptures since ancient times. It has bio-magnetic properties that invoke and invite good energies.
- These energies help you to improve your personality, outlook, charisma, character, and confidence levels. Also, they bring tranquillity and calmness to your life.
- Wearing Four Mukhi Rudraksha is the easiest way to invoke the blessings of Lord Shiva.
- It has powerful energies that help you lead a peaceful and successful life.
All shipments are sent through reputed courier services that take 3-7 working days within India and 7-15 working days for international shipping.
*Some products may have an associated image or photo. These are for reference only and should be considered illustrative.