The Janma Nakshatra (Birth Star) is the constellation of stars in which the Moon is located at the time of your birth. According to Vedic Astrology, Janam Nakshatra plays an essential role in shaping an individual’s future. Furthermore, because it is related to the Mahadasha, the Janma Nakshatra significantly impacts your life.
It has a significant impact on our thinking patterns, attitudes, and personalities. It also influences our instincts and the subconscious aspects of our personalities. An Ashlesha Nakshatra Shanti Puja has overall beneficial effects and eliminates all doshas.
- Ashlesha is born under the sign of Cancer, according to astrology. This star is represented by a coiled serpent and is ruled by the Nagas, serpent deities of wisdom. The snake represents Kundalini energy, which is Ashlesha’s true essence.
- Ashlesha embodies the qualities of poison and deception and the power of intuition, insight, and sexuality.
- This star represents primordial nature and is associated with previous lives and genetic heritage.
- Ashlesha is complex energy to understand because it is mysterious and suspicious, but people born under this star are often keen observers. They have a keen sense of danger and are protective of family and friends.
- Those born under the sign of Ashlesha have a strong desire for food and will not tolerate any form of hunger. This is an esoteric star of transformation and healing energy.
How does Ashlesha Nakshatra Shanti Puja Work?
- The Ashlesha Nakshatra Shanti Puja counteracts the malevolent effects of the planets during their primary and sub-periods.
- The worship of the Nakshatra begins with Gau (cow) Puja and Panch Dev Puja, which are both performed on the same day. Ganesh, Matrika, the Nakshatra Deity ‘Sarp’ (Snake), Navagraha, and Shiva are represented.
- The Vedic priest also organises Homa, which involves ghee, sesame, barley, and other sacred materials while chanting various mantras and the Vedic Suktam.
- Homa is an essential process for removing the adverse effects of Nakshatra from your birth chart.
- To reap the additional benefits of Puja, it must be performed on the best Muhurat on the day of Jyeshta Nakshatra.
- As a result, MyPandit will organise a team of 4 to 5 priests led by Acharya, a master of Vedic Rituals, to complete the Puja on the best-given Muhurat.
All shipments are sent through reputed courier services that take 3-7 business days within India and 7-15 business days for international shipping.
*Some products may have an associated image or photo. These are for reference only and should be considered illustrative.