Chandra Ketu Grahan Dosha occurs when the Moon and Ketu are situated in the same house of the birth chart. The Moon represents the mind and emotions, whereas Ketu signifies detachment, solitude, anger, and emptiness. This combination has a powerful influence and has a significant impact on the native’s life. As a result, people with Chandra Ketu Grahan Dosha are emotionally unstable, depressed, and may have sleepless nights.
The effects of the Chandra-Ketu Grahan Dosha vary depending on their placement and degree of conjunction. Furthermore, they are perceptive, which leads to unanticipated terror in life. The Chandra Ketu Grahan Dosha Nivaran Puja is the most powerful Vedic method for removing the effects of the Dosha.
- A Chandra Grahan is a person whose horoscope includes Rahu or Ketu and the Moon; if the Moon is of the low zodiac or is surrounded by inferior planets, inauspicious or sinful planets, it is also known as Chandra Grahan Dosha (lunar eclipse defect). To remove the defect, Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services recommend doing Chandra Grahan Dosha Nivaran Pooja. When a person is born on a Grahan day, Grahan dosh is likewise observed.
- Purna Chandra Grahan dosha occurs when the planets Moon and Ketu are situated in the same house or respect each other.
- Partial Chandra Grahan dosha occurs when the planets Moon and Rahu are present in the same house or respect each other.
- Those with Chandra Grahan dosha experience loss of confidence, emotional instability, relationship problems, and worries. Grahan Dosha Nivaran Puja assists a person in overcoming stress, challenges, and disasters. This puja aids in the attainment of confidence, power, and contentment. The individual’s path is obvious, and he achieves career and personal success.
- This Puja brings your significant job to a close. All blocked works have been finished as a result of the effect of this Puja. Removes all physical and mental concerns. Worship reduces the Chandra Grahan Dosha that has been placed in the horoscope. Worship Chandra Dev and Lord Shiva to get rid of Chandra Graha Dosha.
How does Chandra Ketu Grahan Dosha Puja Work?
- The Puja of Kalash and the other five essential deities, namely Ganesh, Shiva, Matruka, Navagraha, and Pradhan-Devta, i.e. Ketu and Chandra, are included Chandra Ketu Grahan Dosha Nivaran Puja.
- Puja entails chanting/reciting the Bija Mantras of Chandra (11000 times) and Ketu (17000 times). Then, a “HOMA” (Havan) ritual is done in which Ghee, Seasam, Barley, and other sacred items associated with Lord Moon and Ketu are offered to Agani while reciting 1100 Chandra Mantras and 1700 Ketu Mantras.
- Yagya / Homa is an essential cure for removing the negative effects of Grahan Dosha in your chart.
- To achieve the optimum benefits, the Puja will be performed on the nearest best Muhurat, i.e. in a Ketu or Moon Nakshatra and on Monday.
- MyPandit would assign a team of 4 to 5 priests led by an Aacharya who are masters of Vedic rites to complete the Puja during the Muhurta.
All shipments are sent through reputed courier services that take 3-7 business days within India and 7-15 business days for international shipping.
*Some products may have an associated image or photo. These are for reference only and should be considered illustrative.
How will the Puja be performed?
The Puja will be performed in the following manner:-
- The Acharya will receive information about all of the pujas to be conducted and assign and schedule your Puja with a specific Panditji.
- Your Panditji will get your information and examine it to construct a Sankalpa, or Statement of Purpose for the Puja. The chosen Panditji will perform only one Puja at a time. This is critical since it must be consistent with your goal.
- Just before the Puja begins, you will be summoned to recite the Sankalpa with the Panditji. This is the first step. You can also participate in this Puja live through Google Meet.
- While performing the Puja, try to sit in a quiet area of your home or a temple and continuously say, “Om Mrityunjay Mahadev Trahimam Sharnagatam Janma Mrityu Jara Vyadhi Piditam Karma Bandhnen.”
- The Puja has come to a close. Your Panditji will call you again at the end of the Puja to impart the positive energy generated during the Puja. This is referred to as Shreya Dana or Sankalp Purti.
Will my physical presence be required?
No. The beauty of this technique is that you are not obliged to be physically there while the Puja is performed.
What details do you need to perform this Puja?
To perform the Chandra Ketu Grahan Dosh Nivaran Puja, we need the following from you:-
- Full Name
- Gotra (Not Mandatory)
- Current City of Residence including State, Country, etc.
- Statement of Purpose – Why are you performing the Puja?
How long is the Chandra Ketu Grahan Dosh Nivaran Puja?
It usually takes about 5 hours. It is best to chant to reap the most advantages.
How do you personalise the Puja for me?
We customise the Puja for you in the following ways:
- A dedicated Panditji will perform your Puja. He does the Puja just for you for about 5 hours. You can also participate in this Puja live through Google Meet.
- Your Statement of Purpose serves as the foundation for the “Sankalpa” that Your Panditji has you recite before your Puja begins. This is done over the phone.
- After the Puja, you will receive another phone call to gather the spiritual energy generated throughout the procedure. This is referred to as “Shreya Dana” or “Sankalp Purti.”
After performing this Puja, when can I expect results?
The Grahan Dosh Shanti Puja is a powerful practice that generates a lot of positive energy. The power of your “Sankalpa” or Statement of Purpose influences its effectiveness. When this Puja is performed with complete engagement and confidence, you will see results in 2 to 3 months.
Can I perform this Puja regularly?
Yes, this Puja can be performed regularly primarily for the following purposes:-
- If your “Sankalpa” or Statement of Purpose is too broad, one Puja may not be enough to provide you with the spiritual energy you need to conquer the hurdles in your way. To achieve the desired outcomes, you may need to perform the Puja every month.
- If the adverse effects of planetary combinations are too powerful, the amount of spiritual energy required increases, and the Puja can be repeated.
- If you were born with a considerable amount of “dosha” or negative influences, performing this Puja every year can work wonders for you.
It may take a few months depending on the situation, but doing it consistently creates a good upward spiral for you.
Is performing a Puja better than other remedies like Gemstone, Yantra, or Rudraksha?
Gemstones and Rudraksha, in general, provide a life-long purpose. When worn, they magnify the power of a specific planet. A Puja is performed with a particular goal in mind: to focus the planet’s energy in the appropriate direction and achieve the desired objectives. Wearing a Gemstone or Rudraksha and doing a Puja is a very potent combo, especially when you wish to accomplish a significant goal or escape the detrimental effects of unfavourable astrological combinations.
Will this Puja help my family members too?
Yes, it can help your family, neighbours, friends, and acquaintances, to name a few. However, it is best to have your horoscope analysed by an experienced astrologer to establish whether the specific Graha Shanti Puja is required for you.