Green Onyx, also known as Sulemani -a variant of onyx stone, is the semi-precious astrological gemstone associated with Mercury (Buddha). It is a great alternative for Emerald Gemstone. Green Onyx is considered the magnet of good fortune and abundance. It helps in raising consciousness and promotes positive action by eliminating negativity. It is said to enhance your communication and analytical skills. It helps to strengthen Mercury in your birth chart. So, if you are looking for a gemstone that invites both calmness and abundance in life, then Green Onyx is perfect for you. Buy authentic and natural Green Onyx at MyPandit for the best results!
- Green Onyx help you to empower and appease the planet Mercury.
- It boosts your communication skills and creative abilities.
- It protects you from the malefic impacts due to the weak position of Mercury in your birth chart.
- You get attuned & energised Green Onyx Gemstone (Weight 5 Carat) by Expert Astrologers using strict Vedic rituals for maximum benefits.
How does Green Onyx Gemstone work?
- Each Gemstone has different characteristics and meanings. Hence, the Green Onyx also possesses the powers of the planet associated with it.
- Green Onyx Gemstone is a powerful stone that possesses the energies of planet Mercury in the form of colour-coded frequencies. The gemstone will harness this energy and channel it into your environment.
- Green Onyx Stones have awesome healing powers that can boost your wellbeing while promoting a sense of calmness and serenity.
- Gemstone worn according to the ascendant or the lucky house proves to be beneficial for the wearer.
- Gemstones have their own unique vibrational healing energy. Hence, the astrology Gemstone aligned with your birth chart allows it to work for you in the way you want it.
- Green Onyx is not too expensive and can work well as a substitute for Emerald.
All shipments are sent through reputed courier services that take 3-7 working days within India and 7-15 working days for international shipping.
*Some products may have an associated image or photo. These are for reference only and should be considered illustrative.