Pitru Dosh is not the curse of our forefathers or ancestors. An ancestor’s karmic debt must be paid by the person associated with Pitru Dosh in the native’s horoscope. In simple terms, a Pitru Dosh is formed in a person’s horoscope when their forefathers commit any mistakes, crimes, or sins during their life journey.
As a result, the person is deemed to pay the Karmic debt by experiencing various punishments determined for those debts in multiple spheres of life. The person must go through this until the debt is cleared, either by accepting the punishment or by performing good deeds in its place.
To amplify the Copper plated Pitru Dosh Yantra’s power, strength and benefits, it is energised and attuned by MyPandit’s Expert Pandits by performing strict Vedic rituals.
- When Venus, Saturn, or two of these three planets are in the 5th House of the horoscope, the Sun becomes malevolent and adversely affects the native.
- If Ketu is in the 4th House of the horoscope. One is subjected to the evil effects of Planet Moon.
- If Mercury, Ketu, or both are in the 1st or 8th houses of the horoscope, Mars gives the native unfavourable results.
- If the Moon is in the 3rd or 6th House of the native’s horoscope, the native is subject to the malevolent effects of the planet Mercury.
- When Venus, Mercury, or Rahu, or any two of these three planets, or all three planets, are located in the 2nd, 5th, 9th, or 12th House of the native’s horoscope- Jupiter gives inauspicious results.
- If the Sun, Moon, or Rahu, or any two of these three planets, or all three planets, are in the 7th House of the horoscope, Venus becomes inauspicious and has a malevolent effect on the native.
- When the Sun, Moon, or Mars, or two of these three, or all three, are located in the 10th or 11th House of the horoscope, Saturn has malevolent effects because of the above placement.
- When the Sun, Venus, or both are in the 12th House of the horoscope, Rahu gives bad results to the native because this planetary position is inauspicious.
- If the Moon or Mars is in the 6th House of a horoscope, Ketu gives the native bad luck.
How does Pitru Dosh Yantra Work?
- Because our Yantras are genuine and well-made, the geometric patterns on them are clear and useful, assisting you to solve your problem or energise a specific planet.
- You can consult an Astrologer before purchasing a Yantra for yourself to ensure that you only purchase a Yantra that is completely appropriate and applicable to your situation and horoscope.
- We will not only energise and tune the Yantra before sending it to you, but we will also provide you with detailed instructions on how to instal the Yantra.
All shipments are sent through reputed courier services that take 3-7 business days within India and 7-15 business days for international shipping.
*Some products may have an associated image or photo. These are for reference only and should be considered illustrative.