Ketu Surya When the Sun and Ketu are placed in the same house in the birth chart, Grahan Dosha is formed. This conjunction has a strong influence and has a significant impact on the native’s life.
Natives with Surya Ketu Grahan Dosha are intelligent and respectful in their professional and personal lives. However, they may face issues such as a lack of social stimulation, false litigations, serious injuries, and a general sense of loneliness and dissatisfaction in many areas of life.
Surya-Ketu Grahan Dosha produces varying results depending on their placements and degree of conjunction. The Surya Ketu Grahan Dosh Nivaran Puja is the most powerful Vedic method for counteracting the adverse effects of the Dosha.
- Purna Surya Grahan Dosh, also known as Surya Rahu Grahan Dosh, occurs when the planets Sun and Rahu are placed in the same house in an individual’s kundli or Horoscope.
- Partial Surya Grahan Dosh or Surya Ketu Grahan Dosh occurs when Sun and Ketu are in the same house.
- The term ‘Grahan’ means ‘Eclipse .’ When the powerful Sun goes through an eclipse, it causes darkness on Earth. Due to Surya Grahan Dosha in the natal chart, the native faces obstacles, hindrances, stress, and unhappiness in many aspects of life.
- The Sun, or Surya, is known as the source of life force, energy, and vitality. Surya, the planet of the Sun, represents power, good health, wealth, name, fame, and many other positive aspects of life. However, Purna Surya Grahan Dosh and Partial Surya Grahan Dosh in the birth chart obstruct the benefits of Surya/Sun, resulting in a variety of problems and difficulties in life.
- Another Surya Grahan Dosh remedy is to offer water to the Sun and the Surya mantra, Aditya Hriday stotra, or Gayatri mantra every morning. The Grahan dosh is also considered when a person is born on a Grahan or Eclipse day.
How does Surya Ketu Grahan Dosha Puja Work?
- Surya Ketu Grahan Dosh Nivaran Puja includes the worship of Kalash and five other essential deities: Ganesh, Shiva, Matruka, Navagraha, and Pradhan-Devta, i.e. Ketu and Surya.
- Surya (7000 times) and Ketu (17000 times) Bija Mantras are chanted/recited during Puja. Then, a Homa (Havan) ritual is performed in which Ghee, Seasam, Barley, and other sacred material related to Lord Sun and Ketu are offered to Agni while reciting 700 Surya Mantras and 1700 Ketu Mantras.
- Yagya / Homa is an essential remedy for removing the harmful effects of Grahan Dosh in your chart.
- To achieve the best results, the Puja will be performed on the nearest best Muhurat, i.e. in a Ketu or Sun Nakshatra and on Sunday.MyPandit will appoint a team of 4 to 5 priests led by an Acharya who are masters of Vedic rituals to complete the Puja during the Muhurta.
All shipments are sent through reputed courier services that take 3-7 business days within India and 7-15 business days for international shipping.
*Some products may have an associated image or photo. These are for reference only and should be considered illustrative.