Shani Ketu Shrapit Dosa Puja
The placement of Saturn and Ketu in the same house in an individual’s Horoscope is known as Shrapit Dosha in Vedic Astrology. The term “Shrapit” refers to someone who has been cursed due to bad karma in a previous life. Natives with Shani – Ketu Shrapit Dosha may experience frequent career changes, detachment from loved ones, difficulties in marriage, and childbirth issues. Shani-Ketu-Shrapit Dosha produces different outcomes depending on their placements and degree of conjunction. The Shani Ketu Shrapit Dosha Nivaran Puja is the most powerful Vedic method for counteracting Dosha’s adverse effects.
- A Shani Ketu Grahan Yoga, also known as Shrapit Dosha in a horoscope, occurs when the planets Saturn and Rahu are conjunct in a single house of the horoscope.
- Shani Ketu Shrapit Dosha Puja will assist you in resolving all of your issues. The term “Shrapit” refers to someone who has been cursed, most likely as a result of evil deeds (Karmas) committed in a previous life.
- Even if the luxuries and comforts of life are available to him in luxury, a person with this Dosha in his Horoscope cannot enjoy them.
- The occurrence of this Dosha in a horoscope can be due to someone cursing the person in a previous life, or it can be due to some inauspicious deed done by him intentionally or unintentionally in a previous life.
How does Shani Ketu Shrapit Dosa Puja Work?
- Shani Ketu Shrapit Dosa Nivaran Puja includes the Puja of Kalash and the other five essential deities: Ganesh, Shiva, Matruka, Navagraha, and Pradhan-Devta.
- Puja involves chanting/ reciting Shani (23000 times) and Ketu (17000 times) Bija Mantra. Then, the Homa (Havan) ritual is performed wherein Ghee, Seasam, Barley, and other sacred material related to Lord Saturn and Ketu will be offered to Agni while reciting 2300 Mantras of Saturn and 1700 Mantra of Ketu.
- Yagya / Homa is a powerful remedy for removing the negative effects of the Shrapit Dosha in your horoscope.
- Puja will be performed on the nearest best Muhurat, i.e. in a Ketu or Saturn Nakshatra and on Saturday or Tuesday, to achieve the best results.
- MyPandit will appoint a team of 4 to 5 priests led by an Aacharya, who are masters of Vedic rituals, to complete the Puja during the Muhurta.
All shipments are sent through reputed courier services that take 3-7 business days within India and 7-15 business days for international shipping.
*Some products may have an associated image or photo. These are for reference only and should be considered illustrative.
How will the Puja be performed?
The Puja will be performed in the following manner:-
- The Acharya will receive all of the pujas to be conducted and allocate and arrange your Puja to a specific Panditji.
- The chosen Panditji will perform only one Puja at a time.
- Your Panditji will get your information and examine it to construct a Sankalpa, or Statement of Purpose for the Puja. This is critical since it must be consistent with your goal.
- Just before the Puja begins, you will be summoned to recite the Sankalpa with the Panditji. This is the first step. You can also participate in this Puja live using Google Meet.
- While performing the Puja, try to sit in a calm area of your home or a temple and continually repeat “Om Namah Shivay”.
- The Puja has come to a close. Your Panditji will call you again at the end of the Puja to impart the positive energy generated during the Puja. This is referred to as Shreya Dana or Sankalp Purti.
Will my physical presence be required?
No. The beauty of this technique is that you are not obliged to be physically there while the Puja is performed.
What details do you need to perform this Puja?
We require the following from you to do the Pathatmak Laghu Rudra Puja: –
- Complete Name
- Gotra (Not Mandatory)
- The current city of residence, including state, country, and so forth.
- Purpose Statement – Why are you performing the Puja?
How do you personalise the Puja for me?
We customise the Puja for you in the following ways:
- A dedicated Panditji will perform your Puja. He does the Puja exclusively for you for 5 to 6 hours.
- You can also participate in this Puja live using Google Meet.
- Your Statement of Purpose serves as the foundation for the Sankalpa, which Your Panditji has you recite before your Puja begins. This is done over the phone.
- After the Puja, you will receive another phone call to gather the spiritual energy generated throughout the procedure. This is referred to as Shreya Dana or Sankalp Purti.
After performing this Puja, when can I expect results?
Pathatmak Laghu Rudra Puja is an enthralling ritual that generates a lot of positive energy. Its strength determines the effectiveness of your Sankalpa or Statement of Purpose. When you perform this Puja with complete commitment and confidence, you will see results in 2 to 3 months.
Can I perform this Puja regularly?
Yes, this Puja can be performed regularly primarily for the following purposes:-
- If your “Sankalp” or Statement of Purpose is too broad, one Puja may not be enough to provide you with the spiritual energy you need to overcome the obstacles in your path. To achieve the desired results, you may need to repeat the Puja every month.
- If the adverse effects of planetary combinations are too strong, the amount of spiritual energy required increases, and the Puja can be repeated.
- If you were born with a significant amount of “dosha” or negative influences, this Puja performed once a year can work wonders for you.
Depending on the situation, it may take a few months, but doing it consistently creates a positive upward spiral for you.
Is performing a Puja better than other remedies like Gemstone, Yantra, or Rudraksha?
Gemstones and Rudraksha, in general, serve a life-long purpose. When worn, they magnify the power of a specific planet. A Puja is performed to redirect the planet’s energy in the desired direction and achieve the desired results. Wearing a Gemstone or a Rudraksha and performing a Puja is a powerful combination, especially when you want to achieve a big goal or escape the harmful effects of adverse planetary combinations.
Will this Puja help my family members too?
Yes, it can help your family, neighbours, friends, and acquaintances, in short, everyone. However, it is best to have your chart examined by an experienced astrologer to determine whether the particular Graha Shanti Puja is necessary for you.