Chandra Rahu Grahan Dosha Puja
Chandra Rahu Grahan Dosha occurs when the Moon and Rahu are placed in the same house in the birth chart. This conjunction has a strong influence and has a significant impact on the native’s life. The Moon represents the mind and emotions, whereas Rahu is elusive, deceptive, and selfish. As a result, Chandra Rahu Grahan Dosha is emotionally unstable, manipulative, and may experience unknown fear or phobia in their lives. The effects of the Chandra-Rahu Grahan Dosha vary depending on their placement and degree of conjunction. The Chandra Rahu Grahan Dosha Nivaran Puja is the most powerful Vedic method for counteracting the effects of the Dosha.
Description – Chandra Rahu Grahan Dosha Puja
- Purna Chandra Grahan dosha occurs when the planets Moon and Ketu are placed in the same house or respect each other.
- Partial Chandra Grahan dosha occurs when the planets Moon and Rahu are present in the same house or respect each other.
- People with Chandra Grahan dosha experience loss of confidence, emotional instability, relationship problems, and fears. Grahan Dosha Nivaran Puja assists a person in overcoming stress, obstacles, and misfortunes. This puja aids in the attainment of confidence, power, and happiness. The individual’s path is clear, and he achieves professional and personal success.
- This Puja brings your essential work to a close. All stalled works have been completed as a result of the effect of this Puja. Removes all physical and mental concerns.
- Worship reduces the Chandra Grahan Dosha that has been placed in the horoscope. Worship Chandra Dev and Lord Shiva to get rid of Chandra Graha Dosha.
How does Chandra Rahu Grahan Dosha Puja Work?
- Grahan, Chandra Rahu Dosha Nivaran Puja includes the worship of Kalash and five other essential deities: Ganesh, Shiva, Matruka, Navagraha, and Pradhan-Devta (Rahu and Chandra).
- Puja entails chanting/reciting the Bija Mantras Chandra (11000 times) and Rahu (18000 times). At the same time, 1100 Chandra Mantras and 1800 Rahu Mantras are repeated. Then, a “HOMA” (Havan) ritual is performed in which Ghee, Seasam, Barley, and other sacred material related to Lord Moon and Rahu are offered to Agani.
- Yagya / Homa is an essential remedy for removing the adverse effects of Grahan Dosh in your chart. To achieve the best results, the Puja will be performed on the nearest best Muhurat, i.e. in a Rahu or Moon Nakshatra and on Monday.
- MyPandit will appoint a team of 4 to 5 priests led by an Acharya who are masters of Vedic rituals to complete the Puja during the Muhurta.
All shipments are sent through reputed courier services that take 3-7 business days within India and 7-15 business days for international shipping. *Some products may have an associated image or photo. These are for reference only and should be considered illustrative.