The star constellation in which the moon is located at the time of your birth is known as Janma Nakshatra. In Vedic astrology, the Janma Nakshatra (Birth Star) is essential in shaping one’s life. It is also associated with Mahadasha, which has a strong influence on your destiny. It has a significant impact on your attitude, personality, physical appearance, and thought pattern.
Nakshatra Shanti Puja is performed to alleviate the sufferings and negativity caused by birth under inauspicious nakshatras. It will assist you in neutralising the harmful effect of Nakshatra during their main period (Mahadasha) and sub-periods (Anatardasha) and achieving positive results from the Nakashtra Lord.
- The person born in Ashwini will be decorative, attractive, popular, skilled, and intelligent.
- A person born under the Ashwini Nakshatra will be charming, fortunate, skilled, intelligent, fond of ornaments and women, and courageous.
- The Ashwins, the twin horsemen, rule the Ashwini Nakshatra. It can reach things quickly (shidhra vyapani shakti). Its foundation is for the creatures to be healed. The healing therapies serve as their foundation. The entire world is cleansed of disease as a result of these three.
- Ashwini Nakshatra is associated with quick assistance and energisation. These comments demonstrate Ashwini’s healing power, particularly their ability to bring about fast, radical, or miraculous cures as well as rejuvenation.
- The Ashwins are Prana or life-force forces that act quickly to stimulate, assist, and initiate a new activity level.
How does Ashwini Nakshatra Shanti Puja Work?
- Ashwini Nakshatra Puja begins with Gau (cow) Puja and Panch Dev Puja, including Ganesh, Matrika, Ashwini Kumar, Navagraha, and Shiva. Pancha Kalash Puja, Punya Vachanam, and Nandi Shradh are also part of the Puja.
- Homa (Havan) rituals will also be performed by Vedic priests, in which ghee, sesame, barley, and other sacred material related to Ashwini Nakshatra will be offered Again. In contrast, various Vedic Suktam and Mantras are recited.
- Yagya is an essential remedy for removing the adverse effects of the Nakshatra in our birth chart.
- Puja will be performed on the nearest auspicious Muhurat on the day of “Ashwini Nakshatra” to achieve the best possible results.
- MyPandit will appoint a team of 4 to 5 priests led by an Aacharya who are masters of Vedic rituals to complete the Puja during the auspicious Muhurta.
All shipments are sent through reputed courier services that take 3-7 business days within India and 7-15 business days for international shipping.
*Some products may have an associated image or photo. These are for reference only and should be considered illustrative.