Surya Shani Sapit Dosh Nivaran
The Sun is one of the three chief deities of the Vedas, according to Alain Danielou in Hindu Polytheism, but he is also worshipped in Tantrik literature. He is the ruler of the nine planets (grahas), and worship of the Sun by the Saura division of the tantriks later became worship of his son, Saturn or Shani, and took on a darker hue.
This yoga is formed whenever Rahu and Saturn (Shani) are in conjunction. Misfortunes occur due to past birth’s karma (Shrapit yoga), but by using this Yantra truthfully, a person is protected from evil spirits and blessed with health, wealth, and happiness. If it is a pocket-size Yantra, you can keep it in your shirt’s front pocket or your wallet.
To amplify the Surya-shani Sapit Dosh Nivaran Yantra Copper benefits, it is energised and attuned by MyPandit Expert Astrologers by performing Vedic rituals.
- Surya or Sun is the most important part of astrology, as it is the giver of life, and symbolises our conscious mind. It is also a representation of our will to live and our creative life force.
- The Sun provides energy to all the planets and organisms living on it, along with the will to use the energy in positive or negative ways.
- Surya brings about strength, power, glory and courage in people, while empowering the will-power and soul. It makes up the eyes, general vitality, courage and authority in people.
- Surya Dosha occurs when the positioning of Surya is weak or bad in a person’s horoscope. People with Surya Dosha may have low confidence levels, and will become lazy and lethargic.
- Surya Mahadasha is when sun is nearest to the Nakshatra of an individual. A strong sun denotes high administrative positions and fame. The Sun imparts brevity and courage to people along with majestic appearance and great command in speech. However, a weak sun during Surya Mahadasha brings in liver diseases, stomach problems, digestive problems, diabetes and ulcers.
How does Surya Shani Sapit Dosh Nivaran Yantra Copper work?
- The powers of a Yantra thrive on the reverberation of cosmic energies. When you focus at the centre of a Yantra, your mind is pitched into the creative force of the Yantra through which the energy flows. One must always pay attention while installing the Yantra, as it is very important to place the Yantra Surya Yantra, Surya Yantra Benefits, Puja Vidhi, Surya.
- Yantra energises the location where it is installed. You may place it near the entrance of your home/office/shop or in your living room or reception or study room or office cabin. You may keep it on a table or use it as a wall hanging. Yantra is best placed in the East direction facing west. It gets energised by the rays of the rising Sun and with the divine vibrations of the East corner and provides positive transformation energies to the dwelling through its mystical geometry.
- The vibrations of the Yantra will create an aura of positive energy around you. Yantra is the ultimate answer for establishing a vibration of large amplitude or resonance with the benefic energies of the cosmos. Thus the vibration generated gets us in contact with highly elevated energies & entities, which put us on a spiritual path resonant with the principles of the deity of that Yantra.
All shipments are sent through reputed courier services that take 3-7 working days within India and 7-15 working days for international shipping.
*Some products may have an associated image or photo. These are for reference only and should be considered illustrative.