Surya Rahu Grahan Dosha occurs when the Sun and Rahu are in the same house in the birth chart. This conjunction has a strong influence and has a significant impact on the native’s life. It causes many obstacles, hindrances, stress, and unhappiness in many areas of life.
On the other hand, Surya – Rahu Grahan Dosha produces varying results depending on their placements and degree of conjunction. The Surya Rahu Grahan Dosh Nivaran Puja is the most powerful Vedic method for counteracting the adverse effects of the Dosha.
- Purna Surya Grahan Dosh, also known as Surya Rahu Grahan Dosh, occurs when the planets Sun and Rahu are placed in the same house or aspect each other in an individual’s kundli or Horoscope.
- Partial Surya Grahan Dosh or Surya Ketu Grahan Dosh occurs when the planets Sun and Ketu are in the same house or aspect each other.
- The term ‘Grahan’ means ‘Eclipse .’ When the powerful Sun goes through an eclipse, it causes darkness on Earth. Due to Surya Grahan Dosha in the natal chart, the native faces obstacles, hindrances, stress, and unhappiness in many aspects of life.
- The Sun, or Surya, is known as the source of life force, energy, and vitality. Surya, the planet of the Sun, represents power, good health, wealth, name, fame, and many other positive aspects of life. However, Purna Surya Grahan Dosh and Partial Surya Grahan Dosh in the birth chart obstruct the benefits of Surya/Sun, resulting in a variety of problems and difficulties in life.
- Another Surya Grahan Dosh remedy is to offer water to the Sun and the Surya mantra, Aditya Hriday stotra, or Gayatri mantra every morning. The Grahan dosh is also considered when a person is born on a Grahan or Eclipse day.
How does Surya Rahu Grahan Dosha Puja Work?
- Surya Rahu Grahan Dosh Nivarn Puja includes the worship of Kalash and five other essential deities: Ganesh, Shiva, Matruka, Navagraha, and Pradhan-Devta. Surya (7000 times) and Rahu (18000 times) Bija Mantras are chanted/recited during Puja.
- Then, a Homa (Havan) ritual is performed in which Ghee, Seasam, Barley, and other sacred material related to Lord Sun and Rahu are offered to Agni while reciting 700 Surya Mantras and 1800 Rahu Mantras.
- Yagya / Homa is an essential remedy for removing the adverse effects of Grahan Dosh in your chart. Puja will be performed on the nearest best Muhurat, i.e. in a Rahu or Sun Nakshatra and on Sunday, to achieve the best possible results.
- MyPandit will appoint a team of 4 to 5 priests led by an Acharya who are masters of Vedic rituals to complete the Puja during the Muhurta.
All shipments are sent through reputed courier services that take 3-7 business days within India and 7-15 business days for international shipping.
*Some products may have an associated image or photo. These are for reference only and should be considered illustrative.
How will the Puja be performed?
At MyPandit, the Puja will be performed in the following manner:-
- The Acharya will receive all of the pujas to be conducted and allocate and arrange your Puja to a specific Panditji.
- The chosen Panditji will perform only one Puja at a time.
- Your Panditji will get your information and examine it to construct a Sankalpa, or Statement of Purpose for the Puja. This is critical since it must be consistent with your goal.
- Just before the Puja begins, you will be summoned to recite the Sankalpa with the Panditji.
- This is the first step. You can also participate in this Puja live using Google Meet.
- While performing the Puja, try to sit in a calm area of your home or a temple and continually repeat “Om Namah Shivay”.
- The Puja has come to a close. Your Panditji will call you again at the end of the Puja to impart the positive energy generated during the Puja. This is referred to as Shreya Dana or Sankalp Purti.
Will my physical presence be required?
No. The beauty of this technique is that you can attend it online and are not obliged to be physically there while the Puja is performed.
What details do you need to perform this Puja?
We require the following from you to do the Surya Rahu Grahan Dosha Puja:
- Complete Name
- Gotra (Not Mandatory)
- The current city of residence, including state, country, and so forth.
- Purpose Statement – Why are you performing the Puja?
How long is the Surya Rahu Grahan Dosha Puja?
Generally, it takes 5 to 6 hours. To get maximum benefits, it is advisable to chant.
How do you personalise the Puja for me?
- We customise the Puja for you in the following ways:
- A dedicated Panditji will perform your Puja. He does the Puja exclusively for you for 5 to 6 hours.
- You can also participate in this Puja live using Google Meet.
- Your Statement of Purpose serves as the foundation for the Sankalpa, which Your Panditji has you recite before your Puja begins. This is done over the phone.
- You will receive another phone call after Puja to collect spiritual energy during the whole procedure. This is called Sankalp Purti or Shreya Dana.
After performing this Puja, when can I expect results?
Surya Rahu Grahan Dosha Puja is an enthralling ritual that generates a lot of positive energy. Its strength determines the effectiveness of your Sankalpa or Statement of Purpose. When you perform this Puja with complete commitment and confidence, you will see results in 2 to 3 months.
Can I perform this Puja regularly?
- Yes, this Puja can be performed regularly primarily for the following purposes:-
- If your “Sankalp” or Statement of Purpose is too broad, one Puja may not be enough to provide you with the spiritual energy you need to overcome the obstacles in your path. To achieve the desired results, you may need to repeat the Puja every month.
- If the harmful effects of planetary combinations are too strong, the amount of spiritual energy required increases, and the Puja can be repeated.
- If you were born with a significant amount of “dosha” or negative influences, this Puja performed once a year can work wonders for you.
Depending on the situation, it may take a few months, but doing it consistently creates a positive upward spiral for you.
Is performing a Puja better than other remedies like Gemstone, Yantra, or Rudraksha?
Gemstones and Rudraksha, in general, serve a life-long purpose. When worn, they magnify the power of a specific planet. A Puja is performed to redirect the planet’s energy in the desired direction and achieve the desired results. Wearing a Gemstone or a Rudraksha and performing a Puja is a powerful combination, especially when you want to achieve a big goal or escape the harmful effects of adverse planetary combinations.
Will this Puja help my family members too?
Yes, it can help your family, neighbours, friends, and acquaintances, in short, everyone. However, it is best to have your chart examined by an experienced astrologer to determine whether the particular Graha Shanti Puja is necessary for you.