Ketu is the feared shadow planet in Vedic astrology and represents detachment from worldly ties. Ketu is said to deprive people of their material possessions, causing a financial crisis. Individuals born with the benefic Ketu in their birth chart are blessed with wisdom, spirituality, wealth and a keen sense of intuition. On the other hand, malefic Ketu can bring sadness, business loss, mental disorders, misfortunes, anxiety, criminal tendencies, and broken relationships. As a result, it is necessary to control the planet’s negative aspects; else, it can make your life tough. The one way to appease Ketu is the Ketu Graha Shanti puja.
- This puja will help you reduce the bad effects and maximise the benefits of Ketu. It is the best Ketu graha upay.
- The powerful mantras chanted during the Ketu Grah Shanti puja can drastically reduce the negative energies around and protect you from the impact of Ketu.
- The puja performed with strict Vedic rituals will remove all the obstacles due to Ketu effects that were blocking your growth in professional life.
- Ketu Shanti Puja is also known to protect you from misfortunes and helps you get success in all aspects of life.
How Does Ketu Graha Shanti Puja Online Work?
- Our Vedic Experts will perform Shodashopachara steps for Ketu Graha Shanti Puja and chant the powerful Ketu Graha Mantra 17000 times.
- This Puja also includes the ‘Homa’ ritual, Ketu Graha Shanti Homam. During this havan, Ghee, Seasam, Barley, and other sacred material connected with Lord Ketu, will be offered to Agani and continue to recite the Ketu 1700 Mantras.
- In Vedic astrology, Yagya is an important step to reduce the malefic impact of Ketu in our chart and get maximum positive results.
- Ketu Shanti Puja will be performed on the nearest best Muhurat, i.e. Tuesday or on the day of ‘Ketu Nakshatra’.
- We will appoint a team of 5 pandits who will make sure that puja is completed during the auspicious Muhurta. This team will be led by an Acharya, the master of the Vedic rituals and ensures that everything is done properly and as per the rituals.
How will the Ketu Graha Shanti Puja online be performed?
Below are steps that will be followed while performing the puja:
- The Acharya Ji will receive all the required puja details, assign your puja to a particular Panditji, and schedule accordingly.
- The Panditji assigned will perform only one puja at a time.
- Your Panditji analyses your puja details to create a ‘Sankalpa – a Statement of Purpose’ for the Puja. This is a significant step to align the puja with your purpose.
- Before the Puja starts, our team will call you so that the Panditji can get you to recite the Sankalpa with him.
- While the Puja is being performed, you are advised to sit in a quiet corner or a temple and continuously recite “Om Ketave Namah”.
- At the end of the Puja, Panditji will call you again to transfer the positive energy generated during the Puja. This ritual is known as “Shreya Dana” or “Sankalp Purti”.
Is my physical presence required?
No. The beauty of Online Ketu Graha Shanti Puja is that you are not physically required to be present while the Puja is being done.
What details are needed to perform this Puja?
To perform the Puja, you need to provide the below information:
Full Name, Gotra (Not compulsory), Current City of Residence including State, Country, etc. Statement of Purpose, i.e. why are you performing the Puja?
How long is the Ketu Puja?
Generally, Ketu Graha Shanti Puja takes about 4 to 5 hours. It is advisable to continuously chant “Om Ketave Namah” to maximise benefits.
How do you personalise the Puja for me?
To personalise puja:
- A dedicated Panditji performs your Puja for about 4 to 5 hours. He performs the Puja only for you.
- The Panditji will call you and ask you to recite the Statement of Purpose – the ‘Sankalpa‘ to align it with your puja.
- Panditji will call you again to transfer the spiritual energy generated during the puja rituals when the puja is completed. This is known as “Shreya Dana” or “Sankalp Purti”.
After performing this Puja, when can I expect results?
Ketu Graha Shanti Puja is a very powerful process that generates high-octane energy. The power of your ‘Sankalpa’ is the basis of puja. If the Puja is done with full devotion and faith, you will experience positive changes within 2 to 3 months.
Can I perform monthly Ketu Grah Shanti Puja and Homa?
Yes, this Puja can be performed regularly when your ‘Sankalpa’ is too big. Also, if the planetary doshas are very powerful, this monthly Puja can work wonders for you.
Will this puja also help my family members too?
Yes, it can help your family members too. But, it is recommended to get your birth chart analysed by the best astrologers to check if this Graha Shanti Puja is necessary for you or not.