Kaal Sarp Dosha Puja
Dosha of Kaal Sarpa! Kal means ‘Time,’ Sarpa means ‘Serpent,’ and Dosha means ‘Fault or Problem.’ In Astrology, Rahu, the head of a snake, and Ketu, the snake’s tail, are thought to be a phenomenon that governs Karmic Deeds. A Kaal Sarpa Dosha is formed when all seven planets align between Rahu and Ketu at the time of your birth. This could be a disastrous astrological placement of planets, resulting in a slew of misfortunes for the people who live there. Kaal Sarp dosha can impact the native’s health, happiness, and peace of mind. Misfortunes and impediments to progress are the results of Kaal Sarpa Dosha. This is the reason most people are frightened of Kala Sarpa Dosha.
- Kaal is a word that means death. Dosha is a planetary placement in a person’s Horoscope that corresponds to cosmic alignment. A dosha formed in the native’s Horoscope can cause various issues, the majority of which are related to one’s health, finances, and marital life.
- The person born under Kaal Sarp Yog experiences death-like agony throughout their life. When all of the planets have passed between Rahu and Ketu, the Kaal Sarp Dosha is formed.
- Many Doshas can affect one due to the incorrect placement and ill conjunction of the various planets in the Horoscope. Still, one Dosha that is most feared in Astrology is Kaal Sarp Dosha. It is formed when all seven of the worlds, seven out of nine, are placed within 180 degrees of Rahu and Ketu.
How does Kaal Sarp Dosha Puja Work?
- Dosh Kaal Sarp Nivaran Puja is performed with the Puja of a pair of copper Sneak and Navagraha and the other Five Important Deities.
- Puja also includes chanting/reciting Sarpa Sukta and Homam rituals with Ghee, sesame, barley, and other sacred material associated with Dosa Shanti.
- Yagya / Homa is an effective remedy for removing the adverse effects of the Kaal Sarp Dosh in our chart.
- To achieve the best results, the Puja will be performed on the nearest best Muhurat, i.e. in a Rahu Ketu Nakshatra or on the day of “Amavasya.”
- MyPandit will appoint a team of 4 to 5 priests led by an Aacharya who are masters of Vedic rituals to complete the Puja during the Muhurta.
All shipments are sent through reputed courier services that take 3-7 business days within India and 7-15 business days for international shipping. *Some products may have an associated image or photo. These are for reference only and should be considered illustrative.
How will the Puja be performed?
The Puja will be performed in the following manner:-
- The Acharya will receive all of the pujas to be conducted and allocate and arrange your Puja to a specific Panditji.
- The chosen Panditji will perform only one Puja at a time.
- Your Panditji will get your information and examine it to construct a Sankalpa, or Statement of Purpose for the Puja. This is critical since it must be consistent with your goal.
- Just before the Puja begins, you will be summoned to recite the Sankalpa with the Panditji. This is the first step. You can also participate in this Puja live using Google Meet.
- While performing the Puja, try to sit in a calm area of your home or a temple and continually repeat “Om Namah Shivay”.
- The Puja has come to a close. Your Panditji will call you again at the end of the Puja to impart the positive energy generated during the Puja. This is referred to as Shreya Dana or Sankalp Purti.
Will my physical presence be required?
No. The beauty of this technique is that you are not obliged to be physically there while the Puja is performed.
What details do you need to perform this Puja?
We require the following from you to do the Kaal Sharp Dosha: –
- Complete Name
- Gotra (Not Mandatory)
- The current city of residence, including state, country, and so forth.
- Purpose Statement – Why are you performing the Puja?
How long is the Kaal Sharp Dosha?
Generally, it takes 5 to 6 hours. To get maximum benefits, it is advisable to chant.
How do you personalise the Puja for me?
We customise the Puja for you in the following ways:
- A dedicated Panditji will perform your Puja. He does the Puja exclusively for you for 5 to 6 hours.
- You can also participate in this Puja live using Google Meet.
- Your Statement of Purpose serves as the foundation for the Sankalpa, which Your Panditji has you recite before your Puja begins. This is done over the phone.
- After the Puja, you will receive another phone call to gather the spiritual energy generated throughout the procedure. This is referred to as Shreya Dana or Sankalp Purti.
After performing this Puja, when can I expect results?
Kaal Sharp Dosha is an enthralling ritual that generates a lot of positive energy. Its strength determines the effectiveness of your Sankalpa or Statement of Purpose. When you perform this Puja with complete commitment and confidence, you will see results in 2 to 3 months.
Can I perform this Puja regularly?
Yes, this Puja can be performed regularly primarily for the following purposes:-
- If your “Sankalp” or Statement of Purpose is too broad, one Puja may not be enough to provide you with the spiritual energy you need to overcome the obstacles in your path. To achieve the desired results, you may need to repeat the Puja every month.
- If the negative effects of planetary combinations are too strong, the amount of spiritual energy required increases, and the Puja can be repeated.
- If you were born with a significant amount of “dosha,” or negative influences, this Puja performed once a year can work wonders for you.
It may take a few months depending on the situation, but doing it consistently creates a positive upward spiral for you.
Is performing a Puja better than other remedies like Gemstone, Yantra, or Rudraksha?
Gemstones and Rudraksha, in general, serve a life-long purpose. When worn, they magnify the power of a specific planet. A Puja is performed with the intention of redirecting the planet’s energy in the desired direction and achieving the desired results. Wearing a Gemstone or a Rudraksha and performing a Puja is a powerful combination, especially when you want to achieve a large goal or escape the harmful effects of adverse planetary combinations.
Will this Puja help my family members too?
Yes, it can help your family, neighbours, friends, and acquaintances, in short, everyone. However, it is best to have your chart examined by an experienced astrologer to determine whether the particular Graha Shanti Puja is necessary for you.