The sensual force of this flower, which blooms at night and is bathed in the aroma of blossoming spring, is revered even by monarchs. Witness the same with HEM Precious Tuberose incense sticks.
This rare Tuberose fragrance is known as “Raat ki Rani” and is a highly appreciated aroma in India. Since ancient times, the fragrance has been thought to cure bronchial difficulties, nausea symptoms, negativity, and poor odour. The aroma alone has been described as heady and calming. While the flower is from the lily family, it only blooms in India and Central America.
- The Precious Tuberose is thus named because of its historical and household use.
- Only in India and some parts of Central America does this relative of the Lily flower bloom.
- In India, it is generally referred to as the “rajnigandha” or “nishigandha” commonly in every household.
- The exquisite HEM Precious Tuberose Incense sticks are based on a traditional Precious Tuberose extraction. For ages, Indians have used this aroma to expel negativity and occasionally as a treatment for stress and congestion symptoms via grandmothers’ recipes.
- This long-lasting scent keeps your house or office smelling fresh for hours.
Shipping Details And Usage
To use appropriately, first identify the appropriate type of incense stick. At MyPandit, we recommend covered ones because they make it easier to collect and dispose of the ash and keep any items outside from becoming a fire hazard. After 10 seconds, blow off the incense stick tip. Please put it in a suitable, safe location in the room.
All shipments are sent through reputed courier services that take 3-7 business days within India and 7-15 business days for international shipping.
*Some products may have an associated image or photo. These are for reference only and should be considered illustrative.