Sandalwood has held an influential and revered position in India since Vedic times. Its fragrance aids in the reduction of anxiety and the enhancement of calmness. Hem Oodh Sandalwood has an aromatic all-purpose scent that promotes clarity of thought and total awareness. MyPandit Expert Pandits attune and energise it to amplify blessings and protection, as well as for healing.
The incense stick Hem Oodh Sandalwood relaxes the mind and increases clairvoyance. It increases spiritual awareness while relaxing the throat and heart chakras. According to Vedic Astrology, burning a Sandalwood incense stick will help you strengthen your Jupiter and clear your mind of negative thoughts. It can be used in religious rituals, aromatherapy, meditation, spirituality, and relaxation techniques.
- Hem Precious Chandan Hexa has an earthy, woody, and natural fragrance that neutralises odours and purifies the environment.
- They are made from natural extracts of the Chandan bark and have an aroma that relaxes your system and boosts mental calmness.
- Because of their pure and positive aroma, they are widely used at home and during rituals.
- They are also suitable for gifting and can be used as a home air freshener.
- Hem Precious Incense Sticks are known for their enchanting fragrance that lasts a long time and has a perfect mixture of natural ingredients.
- Each hexagonal contains 20, 9-inch sticks with a traditional classic fragrance and a burn time of 30-40 minutes per stick.
Shipping Details And Usage
To use appropriately, first identify the appropriate type of incense stick. At MyPandit, we recommend covered ones because they make it easier to collect and dispose of the ash and keep any items outside from becoming a fire hazard. After 10 seconds, blow off the incense stick tip. Please put it in a suitable, safe location in the room.
All shipments are sent through reputed courier services that take 3-7 business days within India and 7-15 business days for international shipping.
*Some products may have an associated image or photo. These are for reference only and should be considered illustrative.