Hem Mantra Masala Incense Stick has a wonderful scent that is manufactured according to a traditional secret recipe. This fragrance is warm and earthy, and it is created using a traditional yet unpublished fragrance recipe.
Incense making is a spiritual art, and the method used to make it is driven by a constant passion and dedication to providing the best smell for our senses. Hem Mantra Masala is our handcrafted masala incense sticks that will fill your home with a pleasant aroma and generate a cheerful atmosphere.
- This brown incense stick pack is based on a traditional grandmother’s recipe for fragrant homes and is sure to bring back memories.
- The persistent scent is effective at combating undesirable odours in the home, garden, large gatherings, and offices.
- The scent lingers long after the incense has been burned. As a result, the home or business will continue to smell pleasant for hours.
- These incense sticks have a long-lasting scent because they are made with natural components.
- Herbal incense sticks can be used simply by lighting them and placing them in designated areas.
Shipping Details And Usage
To use appropriately, first identify the appropriate type of incense stick. At MyPandit, we recommend covered ones because they make it easier to collect and dispose of the ash and keep any items outside from becoming a fire hazard. After 10 seconds, blow off the incense stick tip. Please put it in a suitable, safe location in the room.
All shipments are sent through reputed courier services that take 3-7 business days within India and 7-15 business days for international shipping.
*Some products may have an associated image or photo. These are for reference only and should be considered illustrative.