In Indian tradition, the lotus blossom is revered as a symbol of Goddess Saraswati. These lotus blossom incense sticks contribute to the creation of a positive environment and the promotion of happiness. The intoxicating perfume of these sticks promotes purity and tranquilly of mind.
In all cultures, incense sticks play a significant role. It is thought that the natural smells of incense can assist enhance your mood and focus your mind. In Indian culture, burning incense sticks is a widespread tradition. In India, all religions utilise incense sticks to worship their God. The natural scents of incense sticks are thought to have medicinal properties that are both soothing and comforting.
- Burning incense can be calming; it can boost the soul and bring back the finest memories.
- It can also be used to ease into a yoga practice, as it aids in cleansing the soul of all aggression and leaving home feeling warm and noticeably pleasant.
- These Incense Sticks are created by combining charcoal, essential oils, aroma oils, herbs, flowers, and resins.
- This wonderful mixture produces an appealing and pleasant perfume that calms both the spirit and the mind.
- Our handcrafted incense sticks are perfect for everyday use. It can distribute relaxing scents in homes, businesses, shops, and any other location.
- It aids in removing undesirable odours, purifies the air, and can also be used to chase away bugs.
Shipping Details And Usage
To use appropriately, first identify the appropriate type of incense stick. At MyPandit, we recommend covered ones because they make it easier to collect and dispose of the ash and keep any items outside from becoming a fire hazard. After 10 seconds, blow off the incense stick tip. Please put it in a suitable, safe location in the room.
All shipments are sent through reputed courier services that take 3-7 business days within India and 7-15 business days for international shipping.
*Some products may have an associated image or photo. These are for reference only and should be considered illustrative.