Dhoop perfumes are used not just for prayer but also to keep the house smelling nice and set the right mood. Chandan Dhoop cones, for example, have been lingering smells to wake up to. Lavender, Rose, Jasmine, and Musk fragrance dhoop cones are frequently burned in the afternoons or evenings to keep the mood light. Patchouli is a great fragrance to use after a party because it combats harsh odours.
- HEM Precious 6 Variant Assorted Incense Dhoop Cone Set includes a scent for every home necessity and form of prayer.
- This fragrance collection includes something for every situation, whether it’s a meditation session, an intense prayer meeting, or even a gathering of friends and relatives.
- People of diverse cultures in India have traditionally utilised Dhoop. Lighting dhoop cones have been known to leave rooms scented for some time after the dhoop cone has been exhausted.
- Dhoop cones to aid in the fight against unwanted odours, complementing your efforts to keep the house looking and smelling nice.
- Hem Incense Dhoop Cones blend natural chemicals and smells based on traditional oils that will brighten your surroundings. The product comes with six different scent cones: Chandan, Rose, Jasmine, Patchouli, Lavender, and Musk.
Shipping Details And Usage
To use appropriately, first identify the appropriate type of incense stick. At MyPandit, we recommend covered ones because they make it easier to collect and dispose of the ash and keep any items outside from becoming a fire hazard. After 10 seconds, blow off the incense stick tip. Please put it in a suitable, safe location in the room.
All shipments are sent through reputed courier services that take 3-7 business days within India and 7-15 business days for international shipping.
*Some products may have an associated image or photo. These are for reference only and should be considered illustrative.