Red Onyx is the astrological substitute for Coral. Red Onyx promotes healing and balance for the Root chakra. Wearing a Red Onyx Stone can help you feel confident, brings a sense of power, and courage. It will strengthen your Mars and reduce its malefic effects. Said to help overcome depression, Onyx is a very useful gemstone to have in a crisis. Red Onyx Gemstone has a ton of benefits, including love, joy, and peace – basically, everything that you want in your life. It is the perfect stone if you are looking for a happy and peaceful life. Buy natural and authentic Red Onyx at MyPandit for the best results!
- Red Onyx help you to empower and appease the planet Mercury.
- It boosts your communication skills and creative abilities.
- It protects you from the malefic impacts due to the weak position of Mercury in your birth chart.
- To amplify the Red Onyx Stone benefits, it is energised and attuned by MyPandit Expert Astrologers by performing Vedic rituals.
How does Red Onyx Gemstone work?
- Each Gemstone has different characteristics and meanings. Hence, the Red Onyx also possesses the powers of the planet associated with it.
- Red Onyx Gemstone is a powerful stone that possesses the energies of planet Mars in the form of colour-coded frequencies. The gemstone will harness this energy and channel it into your environment.
- Red Onyx Stones have awesome healing powers that can boost your wellbeing while promoting a sense of calmness and serenity.
- Gemstone worn according to the ascendant or the lucky house proves to be beneficial for the wearer.
- Gemstones have their own unique vibrational healing energy. Hence, the astrology Gemstone aligned with your birth chart allows it to work for you in the way you want it.
- Red Onyx is not too expensive and can work well as a substitute for Coral.
All shipments are sent through reputed courier services that take 3-7 working days within India and 7-15 working days for international shipping.
*Some products may have an associated image or photo. These are for reference only and should be considered illustrative.