Shrapit Dosh is formed in our Kundali when Shani and Ketu Graha Yuti are formed. Also when the Shani Graha sees the house in which Ketu is present and When Ketu Graha Sees the House in which Shani will be present.
This yoga produces sorrow, humiliation, poverty, misery, debt, and loss in Business or Professional development. the person is surrounded by negative thoughts and his work starts to deteriorate.To amplify the Copper plated Shrapit Dosa Nivaran Yantra’s power, strength and benefits, it is energised and attuned by MyPandit’s Expert Pandits by performing strict Vedic rituals.
- When Shani and Ketu Graha conjunct in our Kundali, Shrapit Dosa is formed.
- This dosa causes sorrow, humiliation, poverty, misery, debt, and business or professional development loss.
- Negative thoughts surround the individual, and his work begins to suffer as a result.
- It is recommended to offer Daan of Black Til to Shani Graha and Kulthi or Black Udad to Ketu Graha.
How does Shrapit Dosa Nivaran Yantra work?
- With our guarantee that you will receive a genuine and authentic product, you will receive a Yantra with an embossed geometric pattern based on ancient symbolism associated with various planets. This enables you to make the most of the Yantra.
- You can consult our expert astrologers over the phone to assist you in purchasing a suitable Yantra for yourself.
- We will not only energise and tune the Yantra for you, but we will also provide you with detailed instructions on how to install the Yantra.
All shipments are sent through reputed courier services that take 3-7 business days within India and 7-15 business days for international shipping.
*Some products may have an associated image or photo. These are for reference only and should be considered illustrative.