Native Americans have revered White Sage for thousands of years. White Sage, also called ‘Salvia Apiana,’ is mainly found in high desert environments such as the Mountain West and California. It is well-known for its cleansing, purifying, and protecting properties. When fresh White Sage leaves are rubbed between your thumb and forefinger, they emit a refreshing and cleaning smell.
Because of its power to dispel negative energy and vibes, Native Americans have used White Sage as Sacred Sage in rituals and ceremonies. Smudging is the most popular method of burning sage. But, before we get into the specifics of the advantages of burning sage, let’s look at the best ways to use White Sage Incense Sticks.
Sage smudging, also known as saging, is a practice in which sage leaves or sticks are burned. The emitted smoke is then directed to locations in need of cleansing and purification. The notion behind cleansing with sage is that the smoke produced attaches itself to all of the negative vibrations present in the room, being, or thing. When the smoke drops to the ground after a while, it absorbs all of the bad energy, leaving only rejuvenating positive energies.
- HEM incense sticks are created to emit a captivating scent that stays longer and enchants you with its purity.
- They provide an ideal environment for any religious ceremony or rite, and their aroma can also be employed at home.
- They are an excellent companion for meditation or quiet thinking.
- Natural components combined in perfect quantities create an aroma that leaves everyone feeling calm and comfortable.
- Incense sticks also serve as organic disinfectants, keeping insects at bay.
- They can be used at your home, office, or store to spread fragrance, diffuse unpleasant odours, and purify the air around you.
- Also, during daily prayer, meditation, or yoga, or on auspicious occasions to spread fragrance, diffuse unpleasant odours, and purify the air around you.
Shipping Details And Usage
To use appropriately, first identify the appropriate type of incense stick. At MyPandit, we recommend covered ones because they make it easier to collect and dispose of the ash and keep any items outside from becoming a fire hazard. After 10 seconds, blow off the incense stick tip. Please put it in a suitable, safe location in the room.
All shipments are sent through reputed courier services that take 3-7 business days within India and 7-15 business days for international shipping.
*Some products may have an associated image or photo. These are for reference only and should be considered illustrative.